Nail and String Art by Mr & Mrs Morgan.



I'm on baby alert this week, my Nephew and his wife are about to have a baby girl, (she's being induced poor girl) so when these cute nail and string art creations popped up in my email from Mr & Mrs Morgan,  I couldn't resist sharing them with you.
These are from the latest collection  of pictures handmade with nails and strings in a new series designed by two young designers from Valencia in Spain,  Héctor Muñoz and Maria Luisa Fabra, who together make up  the  Mr and Mrs Morgan project.
This limited collection of Elephants, bears, fish and dogs are designed for decorating childrens rooms and would make an ideal gift for a new arrival, but I have to say I rather like the top picture of the dog, especially with the added styling of his dinner on show! Which ones do you like? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...