Winter Wardrobe Lust haves.

I really am the type of person who should go into hibernation at the end of October and re-emerge some where in the middle of March just in time for spring to start. My skin is telling me that after a mild start to winter, we are now heading into a bit of colder weather, I know this because its dry and itchy! the shorter darker days are making me feel rather sleepy. 

Images above from Pinterest 
  So to combat the winter chills and blues my ideal winter wardrobe would consist of  a big comfy jumpers made from the softest fabrics to sooth my skin, a lovely camel wool blend coat, to try and pass myself off as chic and elegant,  little ankle boots with just the right heel height that I can still walk in with out the risk of falling flat on my face, a bottomless leather bag, is a must in my books, for all the hand creams and lip balms it has to accommodate, and lastly this seasons must have accessory, the HUGE tartan scarf. 



 Boots by Anthropologie,  Jumper Hush, Leather bag  Etsy, Coat ASOS,   Scarf Ebay (seen in top photo)  Skin care kit Aesop

1 comment :

  1. WOW just what I was looking for, love those boots.

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...