Stencil on a star.


I'll be  pulling some of my favourite posts from my old blog over the next few days, and first up on my list is this simple little DIY project that I spotted  one wet and windy weekend on here, via here, its so simple yet very effective. You will need a black permanent marker, double sided sticky tape, and a star stencil. 


Save this one and print off on an A4 piece of paper.


* Cut out star with a craft knife to create the stencil
* Edge the star with double sided sticky tape.
* Position the star on surface  then with a marker fill in 
 the exposed area.
Simple. 


Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

3 comments :

  1. These would be so sweet for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Where did you get the wicker bag?
    Really like your new look Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the basket from a French market back in the summer.

      Delete

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...