Grey sofas' and walls...



Source Design Sponge

Have I mentioned before that my current obsession is grey? At first, I didn't really like the idea of grey, it conjures up thoughts of grey wet winters, but having seen grey in magazines and on blogs a lot lately, I'm thinking of a grey sofa or grey walls, or even both! I spotted these to lovely examples this week, quite different from each other, but both of which I really like. What I really need is more than one home, one that I can decorate in a more casual traditional way, and the other with a bit more of a modern contemporary way.
Which pictures do you prefer? to see more of the homes that these pictures come from following the links to the blogs where I found them and enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...