Black & white, & Concrete shelves

I discovered  Anna Malin's blog  earlier on this week  (by way of Sunny's blog)  where I spotted these shelves, and now just can't seem to stop thinking about them. I  have been re-visiting them on and off all week.  The shelves are made out of a concrete mix, and I can't get over how lovely they are, welcome to the soft side of industrial!

                         


In fact this weekend I intend to get my self lost in this blog as I'm quite taken with the black and white theme of  Anna's lovely home and her photography.  If you are looking for some decorating inspiration with black and white then head on over, oh and look out for the connection with Holly from Decor8!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...