Style Space & Stuff Loves

I'll let you into a little secret, my youngest daughter got married just over a year ago and moved to Guernsey with her American Husband,   and ever since she left I've been on the look out for a new sofa bed so that once in a while they can come home for a long weekend, and we can have movie nights together curled up on the sofa eating popcorn and chocolate, and I wouldn't even mind the minor upheaval in the living room for the weekend, so long as I get  to have her home for a while because I miss her.....
How do you like to spend your time on the sofa? everyone snuggled up watching your favourite movie together, or perhaps just some you time reading a book?  

Sofa Bed Argos.co.uk
Table Lamp base & Shade Lighting Majestic
Cushions Etsy  BeanieonHelinaSHOP
Side tables Argos.co.uk 
Rug. IKEA

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...