Heart home Magazine is live!


Heart Home Magazine goes live today and having just been looking through it, its going to become a favourite  I think.  Filled with loads to  feast  your eyes and your belly on, with a lovely late summer feeling, (just perfect for today's weather sitting out in the garden catching some rays)  I love the article on 10 steps to create the perfect look for some late summer entertaining by blogger Nina Holst of Stylizimo blog, and as you skip through the pages there are more than a few blogger's  and stylists that you will recognise. I spotted Selina lake, Holly Becker, one of the Bodie and Fou sisters, and Nina Holst, for starters,  its a great first edition, cant wait for the next one, go check it out.



Lovely styling tips and scrumptious baking




Love the look of those fruity little tarts,  could I count them as one of my five a day because of the fruit? 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this post, I am a big big fan of this site would like to continue updated.

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!