Anthropologie

Where you lucky enough to go to the opening of Anthropologie in London? I wish I could have been there, instead, I had to settle with giving my daughter strict instructions to go and take lots of photos for me, and I have to say she did not disappoint. I was going to add them all in one post but as there are so many I will split them up into two. Otherwise, you could end up with an Anthropologie overdose!













There you have it a tour of the store, whats your favourite photo? I love all the colours, justs makes want to go paint a dresser and fill it up with brightly coloured blankets and throws, I'm here that soon there will be an online shop for all of us UK Anthropologie lovers, can't wait.
More Photos latter guys!

5 comments :

  1. I am so lucky to be within 15 minutes of Anthropologie. I was just there this past Monday, if you go to the stationery discussion on unravelling you can see a pic of my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go there one day.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. live near one but I don't get there often enough. Last time I was there, I bought a lovely book

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fabulous and can't wait to visit in person. Thank your daughter for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god that shop looks dangerous. I don't know whether to cry or be grateful there isn't one in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...