Black white and purple.



Here's some purple inspiration for you today, this was a previous post on my old blog that I thought I would re-post here as I love how the colour purple and pink really lift the otherwise black and white scheme.  It also give at a bohemian  feel to the room too I think.



I also love how the home owner has added this lovely roll top bath in this bathroom, not what you would expect in a modern bathroom scheme, but it really works,  it adds drama that you wouldn't get with a standard fitted bath. A great show case for mixing old and new.  If you fancy adding a bath like this check out reclamation yards for original ones which can be reconditioned, but you can also buy these styles new, check out the Bath Store for example or Victoria Plumb.

Images from Fermina.dk


No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...