Budget Buys


Right now I'm loving the new Spring/Summer collection from Tesco Direct, I picked up a free copy of the catalog recently with a magazine and was impressed with whats on offer, and as I'm a gal who currently loves all things Scandinavian  I've picked out a few items that I think might work well to help create the look. 

     
Top row: Living by Christiane Lemieux, Glass, Hand-blown vase  £30.00 Maritime glass jar medium £11.20 Copper Picture Frame £30.00 Faux Fur Cushion £14.00.

Middle row:  Aztec woven laundry basket £30.00  Miami occasional table £29.00 Hammered copper-effect bowl £10.00

Bottom row: Moroccan Faux leather  pouffe £70.00  Solid Oak Pizza Cutting Board £27.49       Smoke Grey faceted vase £12.00

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...