Instagram Inspiration.

Do you use Instagram or do you prefer Pinterest, I like both, though its taken me longer to get going with Instagram, but now I'm using it I'm hooked. Instagram is more personal then Pinterest I find, you get a behind the scenes feel of peoples lives and interests, a little snap shots of the day to day, which I quite like.


Today I'm sharing the profile of Maren Baxter, from Norway, Graphic Designer, illustrator, artist, and home Stylist.  Maren has a small apartment which she styles beautifully, and has perfected the art of zoning areas beautifully, a place for everything without the space feeling cramped. She also creates some lovely skull drawings too. 


Do you have any favorite instagrammers you like to follow? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!