Style & Space: Beautiful Show Home Styling by Pella Hedeby and Marie Ramse




Styling Pella Hedeby and Marie Ramse
Photographer Sara Medina Lind


I spotted these lovely images this morning by Pella Hedeby via The Design Chaser, and they just felt a bit like an exhale moment, you know that feeling when sometimes life just seems to be running away with you, and you feel like you cant keep up? well when I saw this lovely room styling for a show home, I just exhaled.......so calming and relaxing.

This natural relaxing look has been created using budget friendly products from H&M and Ikea, mix linens with blonde wood and finishing touches from nature. perfect for creating a sense of calm, just what I need, oh and I'll have some skinny hot chocolate too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!