Mini Trend: Inky Art blots




This is something I use to do as a child with my paint sets, and also with my own children, creating paint blots then trying to figure out what the pictures look like, most often butterflies, insects and sometimes a scary monster or two!   And I'm seeing a mini trend going on at the moment, either creating your own abstract inkblots (top two photos) or if you don't feel particularly artistic, you can buy similar online, I found some at S220, and Luku Home



Over the weekend, I had a  go at creating my own inkblot art, and after several attempts, (I should of have borrowed a two-year-old and let them loose with my paints) made this one using the technique on the boligliv website.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...