Photography tips, Gingham Actions.

Instagram Gingham Photo effect

So this year I have decided to try and do a bit more photography, and the last few remains of a bouquet of flower provided some inspiration for  a little photoshoot in my living room.  If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen some of my recent uploads using the Gingham photo effect which I really like, but I wanted to find a similar effect that I could use in photoshop, so after a bit of googling I found one  here that I'm pleased with, which can also be used on videos,  proving you have photoshop.


Before any photo editing.

Action added in Photoshop using  the free actions. 


If you know of a similar action/effect that is free where you don't need photoshop please let me know, because not everyone has it, and the gingham look is so very lovely. :-) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...