Hello there, yes its been a while

Hello there, yes its been a while, what can I say, I've procrastinated for long enough, now its time to take the blog by the horns and jump back in!



Actually I've written and re-written this post more times than I can remember, I've toyed with the idea of starting a whole new blog, changing the name of this one, or just giving up altogether, because I'm not sure in which direction to take this blog any more, mostly because a lot has changed over the last couple of years, my interests have changed, and my family life has changed, particularly since becoming a grandmother nearly 20 months ago, (althougth I dont go by the name of Granny or Nanny, that sounds far too old, I prefer to go by the name of Meme) and now my home is full of toddler paraphernalia, and a packet of wet wipes on every surface, (they have many uses you know) not that I'm complaining, I love being very hands-on in my Granddaughters life, (I look after her 4 mornings a week) it just means that my priorities and interests have taken a slightly different turn, I'm no longer obsessed with interiors and decor, (well not completely anyway) these days I find myself shopping for toddler toys and clothes, and spending my days running around after a soon to be 2-year-old! But I have other interests that I want to pursue, such as keeping fit, anti-ageing products and makeup in general, and practical budget-friendly fashion, to name but a few, and so I have decided to stick with this blog, but don't be surprised if it's not all about interiors any more, and so I hope you will stick around to see how it all unfolds. xx

3 comments :

  1. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you
    can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad
    so any support is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having troubles
    with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else having the same RSS issues?
    Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...