Best Budget Buy Cylinder Vase/Bowl.

Photography and styling Samantha Stansbridge





All Photography and styling Samantha Stansbridge

Well, I'm as pleased as punch that I managed to get my vases home in one piece from our weekend shopping trip to IKEA in France.   Of all the things to bring back as foot passenger I choose glass! Even the security guard at the harbour got warned about my precious vases as it disappeared through the x-ray machine. 

Some pine cones collected on a walk yesterday provided the perfect inspiration for a little styling.

1 comment

  1. Style Space and stuff is a home and lifestyle blog focusing on fashion interiors food decor and DIY. Aimed at being budget friendly it is all about creating a lifestyle that is kind to your pocket but equally stylish and trendy.

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Powered by Blogger.