Who doesn't Want a Whiter Brighter Smile? Review.


I think ideally we would all want to have a natural white bright smile, for one, it can knock years off you, making your smile look brighter and fresher, and another, it can boost your confidence no end even if you don't have the perfectly straight Hollywood set of teeth.

So I've been drawn in by all those facebooks photos and reviews showing their before and after photos of how this Toothpaste AP 24 from Nu Skin can help create a whiter brighter smile without using bleach or abrasive ingredients, and I bought myself a tube or two, one for myself and a couple for other family members who wanted to give it a go.

I must admit at first I was sceptical as to whether it would work or not, but after a week of using it, my smile did appear to be brighter and fresher, my teeth feel and look like I have had a really good scale and polish at the dentist but for a fraction of the price.  Even my Husband noticed my smile was brighter, and he didn't know I was using it!  

If you have a natural milky white tone to your teeth like I do, I don't think you are going to get a truly whiter smile, but certainly an improved brighter smile, which does make them appear to be whiter, and this is down to the light reflecting particles in the toothpaste.

My other family members who have also tried it, one a heavy coffee drinker who has a bit staining from the coffee and the other a coke-a-cola drinker who has a similar problem, both have noticed improvements in their teeth over the course of a month or so.

The only negative about it, is that it's not as minty as most kinds of toothpaste, but all in all, I would recommend this,  maybe a bit pricey as far as  toothpastes go, it comes in at about £10.00, but when you think how much a scale and polish costs, then maybe it's worth it to have that just been to the dentist feel to your teeth every day.  :-)

Product review.  bought myself.

1 comment :

  1. I enjoy reading a post that makes people think.
    In addition, thank you for permitting me to provide feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...