Bright whites with blue and pops of pink



  On Livet Hemma this week, the team  create peace and quiet in the bedroom., Using crisp white walls and floors create a sense of tranquillity,  and a delicate rose or two keeps it sweet smelling and feminine without being too girly.  

I love the blue and white duvet set on the bed designed by Charlotte Skak, not what I would have chosen for this room myself, but seeing it here, it really works to keep the room fresh but  modern.  A touch of hot pink in the form of the floor rug helps to add a bit of warmth.
I'm counting down the days until I'm let loose on IKEA  when we go to France for the day, I think I'll be needing a truck for all the things I want to get, but knowing me, I'll get there and not know where to start! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!