Summer Kitchen Styling.







Photos from Pinterest 


I don't know  if its something to do with the fact that I'm eating lots of salads at the moment,  and therefore frequently mixing up salad dressings, but I find myself drawn to kitchen styling using chopping boards oils and condiments  lately.
Heres a selection of some of my favourite photos making the rounds on the internet at the moment, with some shopping ideas too, and I just had to add the H&M Apron, an absolute bargain at just  £6.99 




Apron H&M Home // utensils jar House Doctor // Stoneware Olive Oil/vinegar bottle Cachette // Extra Virgin olive oil Amazon.co.uk // Wooden trays House Doctor Large round Chopping Board Bloomingville // Food jar House Doctor // chevron chopping board Ferm Living.

Photos from Pinterest 

3 comments :

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...