VonHaus Oscillating Multi Tool




As a girl who always has some sort of DIY/decorating project on the go, having a good selection of tools at my disposal is a must, nothing worse then having to hunt around for something when I'm creating, so when I was offered the chance to test drive the VonHaus Oscillating Multi Tool, well how could I resist, I'll be putting it through its passes over the next few weeks to see what it can do, but in the mean  time this little guy is available through Amazon and sold by  Designer Habitat, a UK based retailer specializing in high quality goods at prices much lower than the high street.  Perfect for a girl who just has to have her tools.   
Check back latter in the week to see what we get up to together. 



 Post in Collaboration with Designer Habitat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...