Foot selfies and floor tiles

Arianna's Daily on Facebook7

Foot selfies and floor tiles seem to be the order of the day today.   The foot selfie has been around for a while, but I'm loving the combination  with old floor tiles. Look down and discover a world of visual, as well as practical beauty underfoot.






And if you are rather partial to the beauty of the floor tile, might I suggest checking out the instagram account of  'I have this thing with floors'  its a tile extravaganza!

www.originalstyle.com
www.originalstyle.com
www.originalstyle.com

If you fancy recreating a tiled floor in your own home, then check out originalstyle.com for some inspiration, they have a collection of brochures filled with beautiful tiles for all areas of the home. 


3 comments

  1. Loving the selfies! :) I once attempted to tale a foot selfie in Scotland, after a pretty shoddy attempt I have decided it isn't for me. Who knew tiles could be so cool?! One of the tiled prints is almost similar to a fabric I picked for a footstool from www.decur.co.uk Would love to be a bit more adventurous when it comes to tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - a really unique sort of post. I agree; who knew tiles could be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’ve been stumbling around the internet and found your blog along the way.

    We love your work! What a great corner of the internet :)

    pavetile.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Start a conversation!

Powered by Blogger.