Less is More with Lanebypost.

Images by Lane

I recently discovered Lanebypost while checking in on my Facebook page,  and I just love the clean and simple, yet eye catching designs created by graphic designers Joff Casciani and  Oliver Wood, from the graphic design studio Joff+Ollie Studio.   I'm a great believer in phrase 'Less is More', and I think these designs are a perfect example of this, simple elegant forms and shapes that just speak for them self.

I particularly like the David Mellor Anniversary hand pulled screen prints, the cutlery print being my favourite,  and the Twin tone paper Lamp Shades that have been carefully matched and feature two inspiring colours  from Little Greene's paint collection, its difficult to pick a favourite colour, but my top 3 would be the Smoke Grey & Factory Yellow, the Black and China White, and the Bright Red and Stone, all available from Lanebypost and a few carefully selected stockiest.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...