Chocolate Truffles




I'm having a go at making chocolate truffles today, I've never made them before but after receiving some homemade ones  as a gift  recently, I thought I would give it a go, and I thought these would make a great alternative to Easter Eggs if you are visiting friends or family over the holidays but want something other than chocolate Eggs to take along.  
These ones I made here are strictly for the adults, I added a couple of caps of butterscotch liqueur to a basic truffle mixture found at jamieoliver.com (leaving out the chilly and hazelnuts) this mixture is quite soft, it makes for a great chocolate spread or for dipping strawberries into, but I'd love to try one that sets a bit harder to make more of a bite-able chocolate truffle.  Anyone got any truffle recipes? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!