Old and new finds




I love it when we take a trip to france and I come across things that I can bring home with me, a wander around a car boot sale (vide grenier) resulted in  a few finds, a lovely slightly worn wooden box was a great find and a huge sloe gin jar (similar to Bloomingville bottles) which unfortunately got smashed before we could get it in the car, apparently my face was a picture  when it happened and everyone else found it hugely amusing  and fell about laughing, partly because we'd already had the conversation   about getting it home in one piece would it make it or not! 
I can console myself that we at least got a trip in to visit IKEA and I bought a few things there, one being the spotty cushion cover above.  I love mixing new things and second hand, and old crates are a great way to add a bit of a rustic feel, also great for storage or used as shelves and little coffee tables.  


No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!