Isn't Possession nine-tenths of the law...









I'm on the hunt for a new blender, my hand held one that I have had for a few years has developed a strange noise, similar to the sound a cat makes when you stand on its tail, I think the motor is on the way out, so I have borrowed a Vita-Mix blender from my daughter to try, who has borrowed it from someone else, we are currently disputing who has custody and who has ownership of it, it could be a lengthy process, I'm told I have until Thursday to hand it back..... 

In the meantime I can tell you that the vita-mix blender is a bit of an animal when it comes to blenders, it's a lot taller than I remember from seeing it at shows, and just the hint of the lid not being on tightly, and the power of the motor sends it and the contents flying off - picture a pink smoothie geyser erupting and you won't be far off..... but it blends my frozen fruit effortlessly and the skins on the various fruit are totally annihilated which I love, nothing worse then downing your smoothie in the morning heading out the door, only to find you've spent half the day with a bit of blueberry skin stuck in your teeth.
If you have any questions about the Vita-Mix then feel free to ask, I haven't had much experience with it but I'll do my best....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Start a conversation!