Stuff to Eat
DIY and Best Products.
- My copper tin and scissors was a hit on Pinterest, and Plastikote spray paint was the best product for the job
- My simple star cushion was a great way to update a plain cushion, and the Dylon fabric dye has held up well after a few washes.
- M3 command picture hanging strips did what they said on the packet, a great product for renters with nervous landlords concerned about holes in the walls caused by nails.
- Dylon, again totally transformed my peach curtains into black ones, I love them!
- My bathroom renovation must be the longest reno in living history, I'm so very close to finishing, and promise to share it with you sometime in 2015, hahha! hopefully
Favorite new buys
- Most comfortable outfit goes to black legging and tunic, (a roll over from 2013), with long boots, I'd like to say that I dress it up with a bit of bling every now and then, but its usually just it pull on and go...
- Listed in the 50 best Interiors and Vintage Blogs for 2014 by Homes and Antiques magazine, and nominated for the Amara Interior blog awards.